Learn how to make the best exfoliating Salt Scrub with the benefits of lemon essential oil in this easy Minions themed DIY beauty recipe.
I love coming up with fun movie themed ideas like this Minions Salt Scrub with lemon essential oil. It’s a fun way for moms to celebrate the launch of new movies with their kids.
Salt scrubs are more exfoliating that sugar scrubs, making them great for rough skin. When our skin needs extra attention, we whip up a batch of DIY salt scrub like this fun recipe.
It’s super easy to make and will both exfoliate and nourish your skin. You can swap your favorite essential oils for lemon or change out the colors for any new kids movie!
DIY Minions Lemon Salt Scrub
- In a bowl, mix the Epsom salts and coconut oil. Stir until well combined.
- Add 5-10 drops of lemon essential oil and stir until well combined.
- Divide the Epsom salt and oil combination into 2 mixing bowls.
- In the first bowl add several drops of yellow food coloring. Stir the yellow food coloring into the Epsom salt mixture until the color is well blended.
- In the second bowl add several drops of blue food coloring. Stir the blue food coloring into the Epsom salt mixture until the color is well blended.
- Layer your prepared scrub with the blue on the bottom and yellow on the top. Tie a yellow ribbon around the top of your bath scrub jar.