Are you looking for the best dinner recipes that take 30 minutes or less? This Sirloin Steak with Mushroom Sauce recipe is simple, quick and so delicious! Thank you to Seeds of Change for sponsoring it!
After nearly an entire month, we are finally moved into our new house. It’s a great feeling to be done with that part, but now the unpacking and decluttering can begin!
As much as I love cooking meals for my family, right now I’m still all about what can be cooked quickly that tastes great and will nourish our bodies. So I have been experimenting with some new recipes, and today I want to share one with you!
Have you heard of Seeds of Change? They’re an organic seeds and food brand that I have been familiar with for years now.
So when I saw that they were launching new organic Simmer Sauces, I was excited to try them! While I do enjoy making sauces from scratch, it can be a bit too time consuming for busy days like we’ve been having.
There are so many great flavors I’ve seen so far. They’ve recreated lots of the world’s most popular sauces with the finest Certified Organic ingredients. They have definitely inspired me to make some new easy, tasty and healthy meals.
All of the Seeds of Change® sauces are certified organic and free of artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives. And they come in a no mess, easy-to-pour 8 ounce pouch for convenience.
One sauce pouch is created for one pound of protein (4 servings), so you’ll need more than one pouch for larger families. It’s extremely convenient and such an easy flavor booster.
Currently, you can get these flavors:
- Sesame Ginger Teriyaki (not gluten free)
- Taco Roasted Chipotle (gluten free
- Sweet & Sour (not gluten free)
- Mushroom (gluten free)
- Tikka Masala (I haven’t seen this one yet!)
They’re so easy to use too. All you have to do is sauté your favorite meat or fish until it’s cooked through, then add a Seeds of Change® Organic Sauce and simmer for 10 minutes. So easy even the kids can do it!
For this recipe, I decided to use the mushroom sauce. It’s made with organic mushrooms, onions, spices and just a touch of cream to create the perfect sauce. So yummy!
When I looked at how small the package is, I wasn’t sure that it would be enough sauce for an entire meal. It was though! One pouch worked perfect for this recipe.
Visit your local retailer to pick up the new Seeds of Change Simmer Sauces and you’ll be on your way to tasty yet easy homecooked meals for busy days.
Top Sirloin Steak Tips with Mushroom Sauce Recipe
- 1 pound grassfed sirloin steak tips (I get mine in my monthly Butcher Box)
- 1 pound baby bella (crimini) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium sweet onion, diced
- 1 pouch Seeds of Change Mushroom Simmer Sauce
- Extra virgin olive oil, for cooking
- Sea salt, pepper and garlic powder, to taste
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced (optional)
- Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- Cooked pasta, rice or quinoa (optional)
- In a large sauce pan on wok, heat 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil over medium until hot.
- Add the sirloin steak tips and saute until they are browned on all sides.
- Add the Seeds of Change Mushroom Simmer Sauce to the pan.
- Stir to combine, then simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- While the sauce is simmering, in another pan, saute the diced onion in 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, or until they become slightly translucent.
- Add the sliced mushrooms to the pan, and continue to saute until the mushrooms have softened.
- Transfer the steak and simmer sauce to the pan with the onions and mushrooms, and stir to combine.
- Allow it to simmer for 2-3 minutes so the flavors can fully meld, add sea salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste, then remove from heat.
- Serve your Steak and Mushroom sauce over pasta, rice or quinoa. If you’re on a low carb diet, you can eat it as is!
What do you like to serve your Sirloin Steak with Mushroom sauce over?
Be sure to pin this post to your dinner recipes board!