Are you looking for a delicious coconut flour muffin recipe? These Gluten Free Banana Chocolate Chunk Muffins are yummy and easy to make!
Gluten free muffins are one of our favorite things to bake. While we often make almond flour muffins, quinoa muffins or oatmeal muffins, this time we decided to make a new coconut flour muffins recipe.
These Gluten Free Banana Chocolate Chunk Muffins are delicious and easy to make! You can eat them as a snack, or as an easy breakfast. The kids always love when they get chocolate at breakfast.
Gluten Free Banana Chocolate Chunk Muffins
- Pre-heat your oven to 350° F and line a 12-muffin cup tin with 8 unbleached paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the bananas, almond butter, maple syrup, egg and vanilla extract. Whisk briskly until the batter is fairly smooth.
- Add the coconut flour, baking soda and sea salt then stir until well combined. Fold in the chocolate chunks until they’re distributed evenly throughout the batter.
- Divide the batter equally between the 8 muffin cups and place the pan in the pre-heated oven to bake until cooked through and puffy, approximately 18-20 minutes. When done, a toothpick should come out clean when inserted into the center.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow your muffins to cool for 10-15 minutes before removing from the muffin tin to serve. Enjoy!