Are your feet in serious need of a DIY pedicure? Learn how to make the best Honey Lemon Homemade Foot Scrub recipe with essential oils to exfoliate feet.
I love making my own natural beauty products like this Honey Lemon Foot Scrub. This simple recipe is perfect for giving my feet the pampering they deserve.
Honey is very soothing and lemon is very uplifting, and they just smell so wonderful together! You can use any essential oil scent in this homemade foot scrub recipe if you want a different smell.
After giving your feet a good rub down with this homemade foot scrub, be sure to moisturize them afterwards as well with a good natural cracked heel balm. If you do it right before bed, put on socks after you scrub and moisturize your feet, and you’ll wake up with your feet feeling soft and moisturized!
If your feet need even more attention, be sure to soak them in our DIY Tea Foot Soak. Tea leaves have great exfoliating properties, making them a great addition to homemade foot soaks.
DIY Honey Lemon Foot Scrub Tutorial
- 1 cup Epsom salts
- 1 cup granulated sugar - or brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 cup coconut oil - melted
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
- Mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon
- 16 ounce glass jar
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, mix the Epsom salt and sugar until they are well combined. Slowly begin stirring in the melted coconut oil until your mixture is smooth, but not goopy (you may not need to use the full cup of oil, so pour slowly).
- Next, add the honey and stir well.
- Finally, mix in the essential oil so the scent is evenly distributed.
- Store your homemade foot scrub in an air tight jar or container. I love using mason jars!