Learn how to make the best Crockpot Orange Chicken in this easy gluten free dinner recipe.
One of my favorite easy and tasty dinner recipes is for Crockpot Orange Chicken. I like to make enough food to last us 2-3 days for dinner so all I have to do is pop the crock on a bit before dinner to heat up the leftovers.
The kids love it and so do Brian and I. It’s really easy to throw together and let it cook all day. Since we have a rice cooker, it makes it super easy on me to serve a healthy and delicious dinner (you can also make fried rice in the Instant Pot).
I like to use boneless, skinless chicken thighs because they have great flavor, but chicken breasts or any other part will work too. You can also choose your favorite veggies for this recipe to make it super family friendly.
Crockpot Orange Chicken Recipe
- Whisk the honey, orange juice, soy sauce, ketchup and Sriracha in a small bowl. Taste the sauce and adjust to your taste.
- Put the chicken and veggies in the crockpot, and pour the sauce over them.
- Turn the crockpot on low and cook for about 6 hours.
- At this point the chicken should easily shred for you in the crockpot, so shred it with a couple of forks and mix everything up.
- Serve the Orange Chicken over rice or rice noodles.