Learn how to make bath bombs to wash away head tension in this easy step by step DIY beauty tutorial.
Headaches can come out of nowhere and put you down for the count. Did you know that one in six people suffers from headaches regularly? If you’re one of those people, you aren’t alone.
I never used to get headaches in the past, but I’ve been getting them more frequently as of late. That means I’ve been toying around with all sorts of natural headache remedies.
While I love this DIY Headache Balm, sometimes it’s nice to dip into a warm, relaxing bath too. So I put together this recipe for soothing bath bombs.
Don’t have all of the ingredients on hand? You can order all of them from Amazon, or you can buy pre-made headache bath bombs and soothe the tension away quickly!
When you give this natural headache remedy a try, be sure to let us know what you think in the comments below!
DIY Bath Bombs for Headaches
- Put all of your dry ingredients into your mixing bowl and mix until well combined, being careful to make sure no clumps remain.
- Pour the almond oil, essential oils and witch hazel into a small glass mixing bowl, then whisk until combined. Gently, pour the liquid mixture into the larger bowl with the dry ingredients.
- The mixture will start fizzing as soon as the liquid touches the dry ingredients.
- Mix with a fork (or your hands) until everything looks like it's well combined and somewhat moist.
- Prepare your bath bomb molds and use a spoon to fill the molds halfway. Using a silicone spatula, press the mixture into the molds firmly.
- Spray each mold with a small bit of water (one spray) and press down again to make sure they're firm. Using too much water will cause the bombs to lose their fizz (and start growing out of control). If you don't press down firmly enough, the bath bombs will not hold together.
- Divide the remaining mixture into the molds and again press down firmly. Spray the top with water and press down again.
- Close the molds, and allow them to sit on the counter for twenty four hours to set before removing from molds.