Are you looking for a delicious one pot meal to make for your family? This One Pot Sticky Thai Chicken and Vegetables recipe is always a huge hit!
One pot meals are my absolute favorite. Why? Because there are less dishes to wash. I am not a fan of washing dishes at all, so I try to minimize how many pans I use as often as possible.
I love preparing veggies and meat together in the oven for this very reason. There are so many great ways to season and flavor them!
One great one-pot meal you can make in the oven is Sticky Thai Chicken. Since the chicken is placed on top of the veggies while it bakes, you get a really great flavor through both the meat and the veggies.
It’s the perfect meal if you’re trying to go grain free, but you can also serve it over rice to stretch the meal further, making it great for dinner parties and big families.
One Pot Sticky Thai Chicken and Vegetables Recipe
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1 bag of baby carrots
- 1 bag of broccoli
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup gluten free soy sauce (tamari)
- 2 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 2 tablespoons seasame seeds
- 1 11×7 baking dish
- Avocado oil spray
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the Ketchup, honey, soy sauce and garlic until well blended, then set aside.
- Chop up your asparagus and place it in a large bowl with the broccoli and carrots.
- Toss 1/4 cup of the sauce you made with the veggies until they’re evenly coated.
- Spray your baking dish with avocado oil spray and pour the veggies into the baking dish.
- Place chicken thighs on top of the veggies.
- Using a silicone BBQ brush, brush the sauce on the chicken until it’s well covered, then sprinkle sesame seeds lightly over the top.
- Place the pan into the oven for 30-40 minutes. Check it at 35 minutes. If the chicken skin isn’t crunchy, transfer the chicken to a cookie sheet, coat with more sauce then broil for a few minutes to get the skin crunchy.
- Once the chicken is to your liking, put it back on top of the vegetables.
- Serve alone (or over rice) and enjoy!