If you’re looking for a grain, refined sugar and dairy free snack for summer, give this Paleo Granola recipe a taste. I am just about finished with my 30-day cleanse. I used a full body cleanse kit in addition to making some dietary adjustments. I cut dairy, grains and sugar out of my diet the entire time (with a couple minor slip ups).
I have noticed a huge change in my bloating levels since starting the cleanse. So I want to keep these dietary changes as much as possible. One thing that has gotten a bit tougher is snacking. Fruit, veggies and nuts are my go to. However, I also love things like hummus and crackers. I was really missing crackers from my snack routine. So I started looking into making paleo granola instead since we always have granola on hand.
It’s incredibly easy to make paleo granola and it’s super tasty too! If you’re on a grain free or paleo diet, give this paleo granola a try for a special treat!
Paleo Granola Recipe
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Pour the nuts into a bowl, then add the coconut, seeds and spices. Mix well.
- Warm the honey and raw coconut oil in a small sauce pan, stirring until the mixture is melted and combined.
- Pour the melted honey and coconut oil combination over the nuts, coconut and seeds and stir well.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and bake the paleo granola at 300 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Allow the paleo granola to cool completely on the parchment lined cookie sheet.
- After cooled store the paleo granola in a zip lock bag in the refrigerator for up to a week.