Family movie night is a regular thing in our house. We’re either streaming something or watching the latest movies on Blu-Ray. Of course, no family movie night would be complete without whipping up one of our favorite popcorn recipes! Today, I want to share with you a recipe for Rosemary Parmesan Popcorn!
While I love plain, salted popcorn recipes, I also like to mix it up. One of our favorite popcorn recipes is simply cheese powder, sea salt, garlic powder and pepper. But for a fun twist on traditional popcorn recipes, we’re adding fresh rosemary, garlic, Parmesan cheese and butter this time!
After you’ve popped up one of your favorite popcorn recipes, sit down with your family for family movie night and stream your favorite family movie on Netflix!
Savory Rosemary, Garlic & Parmesan Popcorn
- Put the popcorn kernels and coconut oil into a large pan with a tight fitting lid.
- Put the lid on the dutch oven or pan and turn the stove on high (it must be on high or the kernels won’t pop completely).
- Wearing oven mitts, shake the pan oven every 10-15 seconds, being careful the lid stays on tight, then place back on the burner. Repeat until the popcorn stops popping.
- Pour your popcorn into a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, melt your pastured butter over low heat.
- Once the butter is melted, add the in the minced rosemary and garlic. Saute for about 1-2 minutes, or until your garlic is slightly brown.
- While it's still warm, pour the butter mixture over your popcorn, then toss to combine.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over your popcorn, then salt to taste.