Last Updated on
Do you love the scents of fall as much as I do? Learn how to make these natural DIY Pumpkin Spice Bath Bombs. They’re an easy way to kick of the fall season!
Fall is just a couple days away, but I can’t wait. It’s by far my absolute favorite season of the year. The weather, the leaves turning beautiful colors and the delicious food. Of course. The food.
Pumpkin spice everything in the kitchen, right? But why stop there when you can bring pumpkin spice into your beauty routine too!
These Pumpkin Spice Bath Bombs are super easy to make, and relaxing in the tub with one is the perfect way to usher in fall. Just pop one in your bath water and you’ll be craving pumpkin pie by the time you get out.
DIY Pumpkin Spice Bath Bombs
- Preheat your oven to 180°.
- Add the baking soda, citric acid and coconut oil in a glass or metal mixing bowl. (If your coconut oil is in solid form where you live, melt it ahead of time). Mix well.
- Add the pumpkin pie spice, pumpkin flavoring and soap colorant.
- Stir until all of the ingredients are incorporated. The consistency will look and feel like wet sand.
- Transfer the mixture into each silicone cup mold, filling up to the top.
- Place the silicone mold on a baking pan and place in oven. Turn OFF the oven and leave the pan in the oven for 1 hour.
- Remove pan from oven and allow the bath bombs to air dry for 6 to 8 hours.
- Transfer to a mason jar or your favorite glass container for storage.
- Drop 1-2 bath bombs into your next bath and enjoy the warm scent of pumpkin pie!!