Want to know how to make cheesecake? You’re going to love this recipe for raspberry cheesecake in a jar now that the Farmer’s Market is back in full swing!
I am enjoying all of the fresh local fruit – especially the berries! Raspberries are my absolute favorite berry, followed closely by strawberries, and I love incorporating them into desserts.
I love desserts that come portion sized so that I don’t overindulge, so this Raspberry Cheesecake in a Jar is perfect!
Raspberry Cheesecake Mini Jar Dessert
Raspberry Cheesecake Mini Jar Ingredients
- 24 four-ounce mason jars
- Preheat your oven to 325° F.
- Combine the melted butter and graham cracker crumbs.
- Press about 2 tablespoons of the mixture into the bottom of each of your 24 jelly jars.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Blend with a hand mixer.
- Add each egg one at a time, blending well on low speed.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons into each jar – it should be enough to fill the jar just below the top (save a little room for those fresh raspberries!).
- Bake in a shallow pan of water, being careful not to get water in the jars, for 25-30 minutes. Centers will set. Cool and refrigerate completely.
- Add your fresh raspberries on top right before serving.
- Store in the refrigerator with the lids on up to 1 week.