Do you love drinking fresh fruit smoothies on a hot summer day? This layered Raspberry & Peach Smoothie will hit the spot and help you beat the summer heat.
We’ve been making a lot of smoothies and protein shakes since the weather has warmed up. Since peaches and raspberries are my favorite fruits, I thought it would be fun to make a layered smoothie with them.
You can do this with any of your favorite fruits, which makes it really flexible. Whatever you have on hand and like works!
You can use fresh or frozen fruit in making this Raspberry & Peach Smoothie. I like to start out with fresh fruit, but before it starts to go bad, I like to freeze the washed fruit so I always have some on hand.
Raspberry & Peach Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup fresh peaches diced (leave some of the peel on the fruit)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 cups ice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- Put raspberries in a blender, add 1 cup ice and 1/4 cup orange juice. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the raspberry puree in the bottom of a tall glass.
- Put peaches in a blender, add 1 cup of ice and 1/4 cup of orange juice. Blend until smooth.
- Top the raspberry puree with the peach puree.
- Add a fresh raspberry on top of the glass as a garnish.