These Chili Lime Thai Chicken Wings are better than takeout! Super easy to make wings are spicy, sticky and delicious!
At first, cooking Asian food may seem a little intimidating if you haven’t done it before. However, I can assure you making Asian food is easier than it looks!
I love the Thai Coconut Soup that I make. However, when I want something a bit heartier with Thai flavors, I like to make Thai Chicken Wings with one of my favorite homemade sauce recipes.
It’s really quick and easy to make and gives the wings great flavor! They’re great served alone as an appetizer or together with fried rice to for a delicious dinner!
Chili Lime Thai Chicken Wings Recipe
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro - roughly chopped
- Preheat your oven to 400˚ F.
- Remove the tips from your chicken wings, then separate the drumettes and flats.
- Combine the sea salt, garlic powder and black pepper in a small mixing bowl, then coat the chicken wings with the spice mix.
- Arrange your chicken wings on a baking sheet covered by a silicone baking mat (or parchment paper), then place in oven and bake for 40 minutes.
- While your chicken wings are baking, add the glaze ingredients to a small mixing bowl, and whisk until well combined.
- When your oven timer beeps, remove the pan from the oven and coat the chicken wings in the glaze. Return the pan to the oven and continue baking for 10-15 minutes so the glaze can thicken.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow to cool for 3-5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle fresh chopped cilantro on top as garnishment.