Learn how to make the best homemade strawberry lemonade in this easy recipe. There’s nothing like an ice cold cup of from scratch lemonade on a hot summer day!
Warm weather has officially arrived in the mountains, and that has me craving cold, refreshing beverages. While I love a big glass of ice cold water to cool me down, I do like to switch it up with a special treat every now and then.
Since the Farmer’s Market is back in full swing, we’ve been buying big, red, delicious strawberries every week. I love how affordable they are this time of year, so we’ve been taking advantage of that by making lots of smoothies and other treats like this Strawberry Lemonade.
This recipe is easy to make, and super yummy too! This recipe will make one pitcher of Strawberry Lemonade.
The Best Strawberry Lemonade Recipe
- Start by adding about one cup of strawberries to your blender and puree for a few seconds and set aside.
- Next add about 2 inches of hot water to the bottom of the pitcher. Then add in your sugar and mix until dissolved.
- Cut and squeeze 5 of your lemons into the pitcher. I like to use a hand juicer.
- Add in your strawberry puree and mix until combined.
- Then add in 2 cups of ice and stir a little more.
- After it's mixed well and tastes to your liking, add in one cut up lemon and 4 cut up strawberries. Wa la - the best homemade strawberry lemonade!