Need a last minute meal idea? These Chunky Tuna Lettuce Wraps are ready in under 5 minutes and taste amazing! The whole family will love this go-to meal.
I’m sharing one of my favorite last minute meal ideas with you – Chunky Tuna Lettuce Wraps. They are super delicious, satisfying and they’re ready in under 5 minutes too.
I like to make them with albacore in water because it has a much better texture than chunk light tuna. It is thick and hardy, and in most recipes you really can’t tell the difference between it and fresh albacore tuna.
If you’re looking for an easy last minute meal idea the whole family will love, keep the ingredients on hand for my Chunky Tuna Lettuce Wraps!
Chunky Tuna & Avocado Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- Wash the butterleaf lettuce and lay 2-3 leaves out on a plate.
- Top each lettuce leaf with about 1/4 can solid white albacore in water.
- Add about 1/8 of a chopped avocado to each leaf.
- Top with 1 heaping tablespoon of peach mango salsa.
- Wrap up your chunky tuna lettuce wrap and enjoy your last minute meal!