Need a last minute meal idea? These Chunky Tuna Lettuce Wraps are ready in under 5 minutes and taste amazing! The whole family will love this go-to meal. Thank you to Bumble Bee® Seafoods for sponsoring the recipe!
We all have those nights. You know the ones where you forgot to take something out for dinner. The nights where it’s almost bedtime and you haven’t gotten to serving dinner yet.
Instead of stressing about getting a gourmet meal on the table, I’m sharing one of my favorite last minute meal ideas with you – Chunky Tuna Lettuce Wraps. They are super delicious, satisfying and they’re ready in under 5 minutes too.
I like to make them with Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore in Water because it has a much better texture than chunk light tuna. It is thick and hardy, and in most recipes you can’t tell the difference between it and fresh albacore tuna.
Take a look at how different it looks on the plate compared to chunk light tuna. Looks great, right?
And did you know that Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore is Non-GMO Project Verified and wild caught too? You can actually track the source of the albacore in your can!
I love using Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore Tuna because it makes for a really quick meal and it includes lean protein, healthy fat and important vitamins and minerals.*
If you’re looking for a healthy last minute meal idea the whole family will love, keep the ingredients on hand for my Chunky Tuna Lettuce Wraps!
Chunky Tuna & Avocado Lettuce Wraps Recipe
- 10 ounces canned Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore in Water
- 16 ounces peach mango salsa or another flavorful fruit salsa like pineapple salsa
- 2 avocados chopped
- 1 head butterleaf lettuce
- Wash the butterleaf lettuce and lay 2-3 leaves out on a plate.
- Top each lettuce leaf with about 1/4 can of Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore in Water.
- Add about 1/8 of a chopped avocado to each leaf.
- Top with 1 heaping tablespoon of peach mango salsa.
- Wrap up your chunky tuna lettuce wrap and enjoy your last minute meal!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
*See bumblebee.com for full nutritional facts
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Bumble Bee® Seafoods.