Since its inception in 2009, Happy Mothering and its founder, Chrystal Johnson have been featured in online and print publications. I’ve been highlighted for my recipes, DIY projects and thoughts on parenting and family life thanks to our expertise in many different areas.
If you’re curious to see some of our featured works, here are some of the places you can find me mentioned!
Happy Mothering in the Press
- 8 Keto Tacos and Recipes You Need for Cinco De Mayo
- White Wine Slushies Are Going to Be Everywhere This Summer
- DIY Santa Cam Ornament (print and online)
- These DIY Christmas Ornaments Will Create Keepsakes You’ll Treasure Forever
- Keto Taco Recipes for Cinco de Mayo
Crafts on Fire
Happy Nifty Life
The Nourished Life
DIY Projects for Teens
Clean Beauty Gals
*Note: The online landscape is ever-changing, and sometimes articles, where I’m were featured, are removed. The links on this page reflect only content that is still live today.
In addition to being featured in the press, Chrystal Johnson has been a contributing writer to many other publications in addition to Happy Mothering.
You can find Chrystal’s writing featured on these sites:
Chrystal’s recipes have also been featured in published books:
- Everything Elderberry by Susannah Shmurak
Please get in contact with us if you’re interested in featuring our work in your publication!