Learn how to make the best Shrimp Scampi in your Instant Pot! It’s fast and easy to make a restaurant quality dinner for your family.
Did you know that you can cook shrimp in the Instant Pot too? It makes it even quicker than cooking it on the stovetop and it comes out delicious.
Have you tried making shrimp scampi in your Instant Pot yet? It’s super duper easy and quick to make. And more than likely you already have most of the ingredients on hand.
Give this Instant Pot Shrimp Scampi a try. Your family and guests will be impressed with the professional meal you can make in your kitchen in just a few short minutes!
Instant Pot Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- 2 pounds shrimp
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1/2 cup white wine see how to freeze white wine for cooking
- 1/2 cup homemade chicken stock
- 1 pound gluten free pasta or 3 cups cooked rice*
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Sea salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Parsley optional garnish
- Place the oil and butter in your Instant Pot, leaving the lid off. Set it to Saute mode. When the butter is melted, add the garlic and cook just until fragrant.
- Add the white wine and chicken stock to deglaze the pot. Stir up any browned bits.
- Turn off the Saute setting, and add the shrimp and cover with the lid. Set to meat/stew for 1 minute. Once that is done, allow for natural release for 5 minutes, then use quick release to release the remaining pressure.
- Stir in the cooked pasta or rice and add the lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.