Learn how to make a heart crown for Valentine’s Day in this fun kids craft. All you need are a few simple supplies for this easy tutorial that’s great for school parties.
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, so it’s time to get planning for school parties and class favors. Paper crafts are really popular on this love focused holiday, so we adore heart crafts.
If your kids love hearts too, follow our easy paper craft tutorial to learn how to make a cute Crown of Hearts for Valentine’s Day. This easy kids craft is fun and easy to make in the class setting or at home.
Everyone can choose their favorite color of construction paper to create a fun heart crown that matches their personality. Gather your supplies and follow this step by step tutorial for a fun Valentine’s Day kids craft idea.
DIY Crown of Hearts Kids Valentines Day Craft
- Construction paper - purple, pink and red
- Cut purple paper in to strips for the head bands.
- Staple the strips to the size of your head.
- Cut out the hearts and draw hearts on them, then glue them on the head band.
- Write you name on the crown so you know which one is yours, then wear the pretty crown you made on Valentines Day!