These easy DIY Lavender Sugar Scrub Cubes cleanse and exfoliate skin while soothing your mind with a relaxing scent.
Each fall, people flock to my Peppermint Sugar Scrub Bars tutorial for their gift-giving needs. Since that DIY beauty recipe is so popular, I decided to do a lavender version.
I love how relaxing and soothing lavender is in homemade beauty products like these DIY sugar scrub cubes. At the end of a long day, just hop in the shower or bath and pamper your skin while giving yourself a relaxing aromatherapy experience.
I love that sugar scrub cubes both cleanse and exfoliate your skin at the same time. Double duty!
How to Make Lavender Sugar Scrub Cubes
- Silicone Molds
- Place about 5-6 large ice cube sized pieces of your melt and pour soap into a double boiler and heat over medium until completely melted (should equal 1/3 cup, a little more is fine but no less).
- Remove the pan from the heat, then stir in your sweet almond oil, vitamin e oil, lavender essential oil and a dried lavender.
- Quickly mix in your sugar and pour into your silicone molds (once the sugar is added, the mixture hardens quickly, so be sure to work fast).
- Set the silicone mold in the freezer for 15 minutes to harden the sugar scrub cubes.
- Remove the silicone mold from the freezer and push up on the bottom of your molds to remove each sugar scrub cube.
- Place several homemade sugar scrub bars in a mason jar and top with some fabric and a ribbon for a special handmade gift!