Do you love homemade beauty products that are are nourishing and exfoliating? Our DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub Bars recipe will leave your skin feeling silky smooth.
These Peppermint Sugar Scrub Bars are unique and beautiful – people LOVE getting them as gifts!
They’re great for Mother’s Day, Christmas and pretty much any gift-giving occasion. Best of all, they’ll leave your skin feeling silky smooth after your next shower.
And if peppermint isn’t your thing, no problem. Just grab my free guide to choosing the right essential oils for your homemade beauty products – totally based on your skin type and preferences!
I even created a free printable label for you too! It will make gift giving so easy. You’ll find it after the recipe.
DIY Peppermint Sugar Scrub Bars
- In a double boiler, melt your soap. If you do not have a double boiler, microwave in 15 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Mix in your coconut oil until combined and add your peppermint essential oil.
- Separate into two separate bowls, adding your mica into one bowl and mix until color is even throughout.
- Add ½ cup of sugar to each bowl, doing one bowl at a time. Mix until well combined. You are looking for a slushy like consistency.
- Pour into your silicone mold and allow to dry for 1-2 hours before unmolding. If your sugar and soap mixture gets too thick, microwave on 10 second bursts until you are able to pour. Allow the sugar scrub bars to dry completely before removing them from the silicone mold.
- Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
Your gorgeous sugar scrub bars deserve a label, right??
Labeling Your Sugar Scrub Bars
If you’re giving these peppermint sugar scrub bars out as gifts, you’ll want to adorn them with cute labels!
You can choose from a PDF or JPG format to use – there are 6 to a sheet.
You’ll want to get some Full Page Sticker Sheets to print them on! Then you just have to cut them out and stick them on your jars!