Learn how to make our easy DIY Vanilla Sugar Scrub recipe in this easy tutorial. This nourishing, exfoliating scrub makes the best homemade Valentine’s Day gift idea.
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. That means it’s time to start thinking about your list of homemade gifts that will show your love and appreciation to those you care about.
I personally love giving homemade beauty products. I find that sugar scrubs and sugar scrub cubes are usually huge hits. Everyone loves to exfoliate and nourish their skin!
And best of all, they are super easy and affordable to make. You only need a few simple supplies and small amount of time, and you can make a gift that will be remembered and cherished.
Ready to learn how to make a vanilla scented sugar scrub to gift for Valentine’s Day? Follow this easy tutorial and your gifts will be ready to hand out quickly!
How to Make a Vanilla Sugar Scrub for Valentine’s Day
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ½ teaspoon pink sugar sprinkles
- ½ tablespoon pink heart sprinkles
- 6 drops Vanilla Oleoresin
- Mixing bowl
- 8 ounce glass jar
- In a a double boiler (or in a measuring cup placed in a bowl of hot water), melt your coconut oil. Add 6 drops of your vanilla essential oil to your coconut oil and stir to combine.
- In a small measuring cup or mixing bowl (one that isn’t hot), combine your granulated sugar, pink sugar sprinkles and essential oil/coconut oil blend and stir until well combined.
- Mix in your heart sprinkles, then transfer your Vanilla Love Sugar Scrub into an 8 ounce mason jar.
- Gift to a loved one, co-worker, teacher or pamper yourself with a little extra love this Valentine’s Day.