Do you have hair that tangles easily? Try this easy DIY natural hair detangler spray recipe – it’s great for kids of all ages!
My younger daughter Kaylee has super fine, very wavy that tangles so easily! Couple that with a super sensitive head and hair brushing time is absolutely no fun in our house.
So it’s really important that we use a good hair detangler with her. She also has a WET Brush, which was recommended by a hairstylist friend – it’s the only brush she’ll use now.
Instead of buying hair detangler month after month, learn how to make your own in this easy beauty tutorial. It features ylang ylang, lavender and rosemary essential oils, which are all great oils for hair.
If you’re more the type to purchase things, you can try this pre-made hair detangler.
Natural Hair Detangler Spray Tutorial
- Waterproof printable labels
- Add each of the essential oils to your glass spray bottle.
- Next, fill the bottle halfway to the top with witch hazel.
- Top off the bottle with distilled water, making sure to leave room to insert your sprayer.
- Replace the spray top on your bottle and shake the ingredients to combine for a wonderful smelling hair detangler.
How To Use Hair Detangler
- Shake the glass spray bottle well before each use to make sure the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Spray your natural hair detangler onto your wet or dry hair, then gently comb through your hair to remove any stubborn knots.