Do you love making DIY cleaning products? Learn how to make our homemade toilet bowl cleaner liquid recipe using 3 natural ingredients .
I love making my own homemade cleaning products. You really only need to keep a handful of natural ingredients on hand, and you can make just about any cleaning product you desire.
My recipe for Toilet Bombs is super popular on Pinterest, and people have started asking for a quick and easy natural toilet bowl cleaner recipe that doesn’t take quite so much time to prepare. If you’re looking for something quick and easy to make yourself, you’re in luck.
In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to make a super simple recipe for a natural toilet cleaner that takes mere seconds to put together. If you have distilled white vinegar, baking soda and some essential oils on hand, then you’re in business.
While this simple toilet bowl cleaner recipe is great for a quick clean, I do like using the toilet bombs I linked to above for an even deeper clean (the citric acid really helps with that). You can also choose other essential oil scents for variety.
How to Make Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Measuring cups
- Silicone spatula
- Toilet brush
- Measure the vinegar into a large glass measuring cup.
- Add 5 drops of lemon essential oil and 5 drops of lavender essential oil to your vinegar and stir or whisk to combine.
- Add 1/4 cup of baking soda to a second large measuring cup.
- Slowly pour your essential oil and vinegar mix into the measuring cup with your baking soda and gently stir to combine.
- Immediately pour this natural toilet cleaner mixture into your toilet bowl, then allow it to set for at least 10 minutes before you scrub the toilet using a toilet brush.