Learn how to make an easy all purpose cleaner with natural ingredients. This simple recipe uses 3 ingredients to create an effective natural cleaning spray.
All purpose cleaner is something that is used constantly in the house – counters, appliances, floors, bathrooms, everywhere!
Instead of buying them, I often make homemade cleaning products… especially this all purpose cleaner.
It’s ridiculously easy to make a DIY all purpose cleaning spray with citrus peels and essential oils that smells amazing!
DIY All Purpose Cleaner Recipe
- 2-3 citrus peels
- Distilled water
- 6 drops lemon essential oil
- 6 drops orange essential oil
- Glass bottle
- Spray nozzle
- Peel oranges or lemons and slip the peels inside your glass jar. I typically save up peels in the fridge from when we use citrus so nothing goes to waste.
- Fill your bottle to the top with 12-16 ounces of water. Add essential oils, replace spray nozzle and shake well.
- This mixture is best when the essential oils from your peels have had a chance to be absorbed, I make two and let one sit while I am using up the other one – two weeks is a good wait period. But since you are also adding essential oils, your mixture will still be an effective cleaner.