Learn how to make the best homemade window cleaner with natural ingredients. This streak free solution works for both indoor and outdoor glass!
I love making my own natural homemade cleaners like this homemade window cleaner recipe. Making your own cleaners is so much better for your health than using the store bought stuff, which is typically full of all sorts of toxic chemicals. Even Simple Green, which sounds safe, isn’t!
The great thing is that it’s easy to make your own homemade cleaners with ingredients you probably already have around the house. I love making citrus infused vinegar to use as an all purpose cleaner. I also like making my own homemade soft scrub.
Experimenting with new homemade cleaner recipes is something I really enjoy. If you like making your own natural cleaners too, then give this homemade window cleaner recipe a try and let me know how it works for you.
Homemade Window Cleaner Recipe
- Spray bottle
- First, add all liquids to the spray bottle and shake to combine.
- Add cornstarch to the bottle and shake again.
- Add the essential oils of your choice. I like lemon or sweet orange.
- Screw the spray top onto the bottle.
- Be sure to shake the bottle each time before you use your homemade window cleaner.