Jump to Directions
Learn how to make the best homemade window cleaner with natural ingredients. This streak free solution works for both indoor and outdoor glass!
Like most of my other homemade cleaners, this DIY Window Cleaner uses natural ingredients you probably already have on hand.
This recipe is super easy to make and it actually works for getting streak free windows. I prefer to use it with microfiber cloths!
Homemade Window Cleaner Recipe
Learn how to make a DIY cleaner that leaves windows streak free.Print (no photos)
Makes: 1 Bottle
- ½ cup white vinegar
- ½ cup rubbing alcohol
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 cups filtered water
- Essential oils
- Glass spray bottle
- First, add all liquids to the spray bottle and shake to combine.
- Add cornstarch to the bottle and shake again.
- Add the essential oils of your choice. I like lemon or sweet orange.
- Screw the spray top onto the bottle.
- Be sure to shake the bottle each time before you use your homemade window cleaner.