Looking for a sweet treat you can indulge in on a low carb or ketogenic diet? This Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Shake hits the spot every single time!
Do you have a sweet tooth, but you’re trying to stick to a low carb or ketogenic diet? It can be tempting to reach for “sugar free” treats, but those are often filled with artificial sweeteners.
Instead of making that choice, give this low carb strawberry cheesecake shake a try. It’s super creamy and decadent!
Cheesecake has been one of my favorite desserts from the first time I tasted it, so I couldn’t believe that I could have a strawberry cheesecake shake on a low carb diet. Yes, please!
If you’re following a ketogenic diet, you’re aware that most fruit is a no-no because of the high carb counts. Berries can be an exception as long as you plan ahead.
Be aware that strawberries do have carbs (about 1.4 carbs per large strawberry), so you’ll have to factor that number into your meal plan for the day if you’re striving to stay under 20 carbs for the day.
As long as you can fit it into your carb totals for the day, this low carb strawberry cheesecake shake will be a lovely treat you can indulge in – guilt free – while sticking to your low carb or ketogenic diet.
If you want it a little sweeter, feel free to add a couple of drops of liquid stevia.
Guilt Free Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Shake
- 6 strawberries
- 4 ounces cream cheese full fat, organic preferred
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream organic preferred
- Ice to desired consistency
- Place the strawberries, cream cheese and heavy whipping cream into a blender, then blend until smooth.
- Add ice and blend until you reach your desired consistency.
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy your low carb treat!