Last Updated on
This easy DIY beard balm recipe comes together in minutes and it always impresses! It makes a great homemade Father’s Day gift or way to introduce the special man in your life to essential oils and DIY beauty products!
Mother’s Day has just passed, so now it’s time to start thinking about Father’s Day! I’m sure the man in your life doesn’t really need another tie or whatever the go-to gift is in your home.
Instead of heading to the store to pick up a Father’s Day gift, consider making your own this year. Handmade gifts impart so much love, and you’ll adore the gratitude you’ll receive for giving a gift you made with your own hands.
If the man in your life – whether that’s your husband, father, grandfather, son, uncle or anyone else – currently rocks a beard, then he’ll love receiving a jar of homemade beard balm.
Beard balm can make a beard much less unruly, much sleeker and more moisturized. Plus it’s super easy to make! If you regularly make homemade beauty products, then you’ll likely have all of the ingredients you need already on hand – there are only 5 total!
If you whip up a jar of DIY beard balm for the man in your life, be sure to let us know how he likes it in the comments below!
Easy DIY Beard Balm Recipe
This easy DIY beard balm recipe comes together in minutes and it always impresses! It makes a great homemade Father's Day gift or way to introduce the special man in your life to essential oils and DIY beauty products!
- Place your coconut oil, beeswax pastilles and Jojoba oil in a double boiler over medium heat. Stir the mixture frequently until all of the ingredients have melted together.
- Once everything has melted, remove the pan from the heat, then immediately pour the mixture into your glass jar.
- After the mixture has cooled slightly (but not hardened, stir in your essential oils.
- Let the jars cool down uncovered overnight. You can also place the jars in the fridge to settle (without the lid on).
- Once set, it's ready to use!
- Place a small amount in the palm of your hand, rub your hands together until the balm has melted and rub into your beard.