Does your sensitive skin need calming and moisturizing? Learn how to make our Soothing Banana Oatmeal Face Mask in this easy DIY beauty tutorial.
Having sensitive skin can be a real challenge sometimes. It can become irritated quite easily, and needs to be cooled down.
The best way to soothe your skin is by using natural ingredients to care for it. Oats are very calming. Bananas and coconut oil are very nourishing. And raw honey is a great cleanser that also nourishes.
All of these wonderful ingredients work great together in a DIY Banana Oatmeal Face Mask for sensitive skin. It works very well to help calm irritated skin.
Bonus Tip: You can also use this Banana Oatmeal Face Mask as a Hair Mask too!
Soothing Banana Oat Face Mask Recipe
- Using a coffee grinder (works best) or blender, grind the oats until they become a powder.
- Add the banana, oat powder, honey and coconut oil to your blender, then blend until smooth.
How to Use this Face Mask
- Using your fingers or a brush, apply mask to face. avoiding eye and mouth areas.
- Leave the banana oat face mask on for 5-10 minutes.
- Gently wipe off with a warm, damp face cloth.
- Rinse with cool water.
- Discard leftovers (you can save any remaining mask in a container for up to 24 hours, but it may turn brown).