Are you looking for a delicious way to nourish your skin? Our All Natural Honey Lemon Nourishing Face Mask is chock full of ingredients your skin will love.
My skin has been super duper dry lately. That’s pretty typical of the cold winter months for me.
It seems that no matter how much water I drink, my skin still needs more nourishment. So I like to give it a little extra love. This Honey Lemon Nourishing Face Mask is one way I like to nourish my skin.
This mask recipe is one that you can feel really good about using. It’s not only really easy to make, but it uses all natural ingredients that are good for your skin and have some great benefits for your body’s overall health. It has only a few ingredients too, which is always a bonus in my opinion!
You probably have most of the ingredients on hand already. The Vitamin C serum is the one most people will need to pick up. I find that it’s a great additive for keeping my skin looking healthy, so I wouldn’t recommend leaving it out.
I hope you enjoy this Honey Lemon Nourishing Face Mask as much as I do. It will leave your face feeling soft and well nourished! If you need some exfoliation along with your skin nourishment, try our Exfoliating Face Mask.
All Natural Honey Lemon Nourishing Face Mask
Note: These measurements are for a 1-2 time use, so I made four times the amount to fill the jar, which is what is shown in the photos.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2-3 drops pure lemon essential oil
- 3 drops Vitamin C serum
- Small glass jar, mixing bowl, whisk and spoon
- Label if desired
- If your coconut oil is in a solid state, melt it over low heat, just until melted. You don’t want it to be hot.
- Pour the melted coconut oil into the mixing bowl. Whisk in the honey, then add the lemon oil drops and Vitamin C serum and stir until well combined.
- The mask will thicken once it sits in the jar, so don’t panic if it seems too runny at first.
- Next, transfer your face mask into your jar.
- Let it set up for a few hours if possible before using.
- If you’re going to give this face mask as a gift, just add a cute label and ribbon, and you’re all set!
- Take 2 fingers full from jar and spread all over moistened face. Repeat until your face and neck are all covered and keep on for 15- 20 minutes before rinsing.
Remember to Pin this nourishing face mask to your DIY beauty board!