This DIY cellulite cream uses natural ingredients like coconut oil and grapefruit essential oil to improve the appearance of skin.
Cellulite is something that many women deal with, and many women would simply prefer to hide from. We try to cover it up, and ultimately, we’d like to evict it for good.
Using a good DIY cellulite cream can help improve the appearance of dimpled skin. This recipe uses lemon and grapefruit essential oils because the smell amazing together and they’re known for helping brighten skin.
Witch hazel is used thanks to its ability to help tighten skin, which can help to reduce how much you can actually see the cellulite.
The beeswax and coconut oil act as a simple cream base that quickly absorbs into the skin. Together, you get a wonderful cream for reducing the appearance of cellulite.
All Natural DIY Cellulite Cream
- ¾ cup coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons beeswax pastilles
- 2 tablespoons witch hazel
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
- 30 drops grapefruit essential oil
- Small mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon
- 4 ounce glass jar
- Add the witch hazel and essential oils to a small mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Add the coconut oil and beeswax to a double boiler over medium heat, stirring frequently until completely melted and well combined.
- Pour the coconut oil and beeswax mixture into a small glass jar. Add the witch hazel and essential oils mixture to the glass jar, then stir to combine. Once cooled, seal the jar and store in a cool, dry place.