Last Updated on
Looking for the best DIY shaving cream recipe made with natural ingredients? Our easy homemade shaving cream includes soothing chamomile for calm skin.
Sensitive skin is something both men and women deal with – especially in areas of the body we shave regularly. Nobody likes to deal with the red bumps and irritation that can come along with a bad shave.
Fortunately, you can give your skin a treat and help keep it looking and feeling good after shaving with a good DIY Shaving Cream. This soothing chamomile DIY shaving cream uses one of my favorite essential oils – Roman Chamomile oil.
This amazing gift from the earth has a therapeutic, calming effect on the skin, mind and body. So while you’re taking care of your skin, you can also have an aromatic treat for your mind and body too.
If you regularly make your own beauty products, then you probably have all of the ingredients on hand already. If not, you can order them from Amazon through the links below.
If you give this DIY shaving cream recipe a try, will you come back and let me know how it worked for you?
- Add your coconut oil, Shea butter and sweet almond oil to the glass measuring cup, then place in a pan of warm water (or you can use a double boiler).
- Heat your ingredients in pan of water in the measuring cup until everything is melted, then remove the measuring cup from the pan and add the Roman Chamomile essential oil.
- Set your measuring cup in the fridge for about 30 minutes or until the mixture has hardened.
- Remove your measuring cup from the fridge and use a hand mixer to whip your mixture until it has a frosting like consistency.
- Because of the melting point of coconut oil, you will want to store in an 8 oz sealed mason jar in the fridge until you want to use.
- Spring of Life Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Square Glass Spice Jars with Shaker Tops & Chalkboard Labels
- Professional DIY Lip Balm Crafting Kit
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.