Are you looking for the best no bake dessert recipe? These Gluten Free No Bake Peanut Butter Bars are the best you’ll find! Read on to get the family favorite recipe.
I love the simplicity of no bake recipes, like this No Bake Peanut Butter Bars recipe. Even though fall has arrived, we are still having some warmer days here and there where I’d prefer not to heat up the house with our oven.
So on those days, when we have a hankering to “bake” a sweet treat, we pull out our no bake recipes instead. And that’s how this No Bake Peanut Butter Bars recipe was born.
It combines the delicious flavors of peanut butter, chocolate and graham crackers into a dessert you simply can’t resist. At least no one in our house can!
So next time you want to make a delicious gluten free dessert recipe, give these No Bake Peanut Butter Bars a try.
The Best No Bake Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
- 1/2 cup pastured butter, melted
- 2 cups gluten free graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups organic powdered sugar
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, optional
- Line with parchment paper (or a silicone baking mat) or grease a 9×9 casserole pan and set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and peanut butter and stir to combine. (Or you can alternatively mix in a food processor.)
- Press into the casserole pan into an even layer.
- In a double boiler, place the chocolate chips and heat, while stirring, until fully melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the peanut butter layer and smooth out with an offset spatula.
- Place in the refrigerator to set for 2 hours or overnight.
- Cut into 9 squares and serve or package.
Be sure to Pin this post to your Desserts recipe board for later!