Do you want to learn how to make homemade lipgloss? This easy DIY Honey Cinnamon Lip Gloss uses only a few simple ingredients for a tasty natural shine!
Over the last few years, I have truly come to love homemade beauty products. I have only recently delved into makeup and cosmetics, and I’ve found it’s not much harder than making bath and beauty products.
I love how I can combine safe, natural ingredients to create my own beauty products and cosmetics that are not only better for our skin and body, but can be customized to suit my needs.
This Honey Cinnamon Lip Gloss is not only tasty, but the cinnamon helps stimulate the blood flow too, which gives your lips a little extra plumping power and softness to boot.
Dark glass containers are best when using essential oils in your homemade beauty products, especially citrus essential oils, as they may break down plastic. Sunlight may also affect essential oil quality.
You can purchase new glass pots or clean and sanitize lip balm containers you already had on hand from store bought gloss.
You can apply the Honey Cinnamon Lip Gloss with your fingertips or with a lip gloss brush. Either way, your lips will love it!
DIY Honey Cinnamon Lip Gloss
- Makeup pot
- Decide how many pots of honey cinnamon lipgloss you want to make, then place the appropriate amount of coconut oil and beeswax into a small glass bowl immersed in water or in a double boiler, stirring constantly until melted and well combined.
- Remove from heat, then stir in ground cinnamon until well combined.
- Stir in the honey until well combined.
- Stir in the essential oils.
- Transfer the lip gloss mixture quickly to individual lip gloss pots and allow to set.