Are you searching for the best White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies recipe? Our version of this classic cookie recipe is an amazingly delicious dessert that’s easy to make from scratch.
I love making White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies as a special treat for my family. They always go fast.
This recipe makes 40 small cookies because it’s become one of our go-to cookie recipes for events, get togethers and pot lucks where we have to bring dessert for a lot of people.
Classic White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 1 cup butter - softened
- ½ cup light brown sugar - packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups gluten free all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup macadamia nuts - roughly chopped
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Mixing bowls
- Electric hand mixer
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the softened butter, white sugar and brown sugar to a a large mixing bowl, and use a hand mixer to cream them together until smooth.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, then continue to mix until combined. Add the vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- In another medium mixing bowl, add the flour, baking soda and salt and mix well.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the creamy mixture and combine with a fork.
- Once everything is well combined, fold in the white baking morsels and macadamia nuts.
- Line your cookie sheets with parchment paper, then evenly distribute tablespoon sized cookie dough balls onto the cookie sheets.
- Bake the cookies for about 15 minutes, or until they’re just starting to brown (a couple minutes longer for a crisp cookie and a couple minutes shorter for a soft cookie).
- Allow them to cool for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.