There’s nothing better than biting into a soft yet chewy homemade peanut butter cookie. Our flourless Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies recipe is easy to make with only 3 ingredients!
Ever since I was a little girl, peanut butter cookies have always been my absolute favorite. After going gluten free, I would have moments of sadness when I thought I may never eat another delicious peanut butter cookie again.
Instead of being upset, I set to work to find a great gluten free peanut butter cookie recipe. This recipe I’m sharing with you today is one of my favorite easy cookie recipes to bake.
While these cookies do have a lot of sugar in them, they are grain free, so it’s kind of a trade-off I guess. What I like is they are super easy to make and only take 3 ingredients that most of us have in our kitchens all of the time. So they’re easy to whip up in a pinch.
Next time you want to indulge in a sweet treat without the gluten or grains, give these gluten free peanut butter cookies a try.
3-Ingredient Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- Mixing bowl
- Baking sheet
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the peanut butter, sugar and egg in a mixing bowl and mix until the batter is smooth.
- Roll your cookie dough into 1 ½ inch balls, then place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or foil.
- Take a fork and press cookie balls flat in each direction to make a criss-cross design on each of the cookies.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes, then allow to cool. Serve while still warm with a cup of almond milk or your favorite milk.