My girls love getting crafty and doing science experiments. Really, any excuse to be creative is a go in our house! We made slime a few years ago, and the girls loved it so much that we decided to take another go at it and add glitter!
My little princesses love anything that is glittery, especially Kaylee who is as girly as they come 🙂 If your little princesses need something to occupy them and stimulate their little minds, give this tutorial for DIY Princess Pink Slime a try!
- In a small mixing bowl, pour in 1 cup of water and 2 teaspoons of borax powder.
- Stir the ingredients together until they’re well blended, then set your bowl aside.
- Pour the entire bottle of Elmer’s glue into a medium sized bowl along with 1/2 cup of water.
- Stir until well blended, then mix in 8 drops of red food coloring.
- Dump in a lot of glitter, then stir it together with your glue mixture.
- Next, pour in the contents of your small bowl right into the glue-glitter mixture and stir until they become solid.
- Using your hands, squish the slime together to make it more solid. Form it into a ball away from the liquid and pour rest of the liquid into the sink.
- The slime is now ready to play with.Once you’re done playing with the slime, store it in a mason jar or ziploc baggie to keep fresh.