Making slime is a fun DIY activity for kids. Learn how to make Pink Glitter Slime in this easy recipe.
Keeping kids busy when they’re out of school is something all moms struggle with. Making slime is an easy kids activity that only requires a few simple ingredients.
You can mix up the color of your slime by choosing another food coloring option. You can use any color glitter you like to customize this slime recipe as well. Other than that, it’s a basic, tested slime recipe.
Once your kids are done playing with their homemade slime, store it in a mason jar or plastic baggie to keep it fresh for longer.
How to Make Pink Glitter Slime
- 2 teaspoons Borax powder
- 1 ½ cups filtered water
- 1 bottle school glue
- 8 drops red food coloring
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- In a small mixing bowl, pour in 1 cup of water and 2 teaspoons of borax powder. Stir the ingredients together until they're well blended, then set your bowl aside.
- Pour the entire bottle of Elmer's glue into a medium sized bowl along with 1/2 cup of water. Stir until well blended, then mix in 8 drops of red food coloring.
- Dump in a lot of glitter, then stir it together with your glue mixture.
- Next, pour in the contents of your small bowl right into the glue-glitter mixture and stir until they become solid.
- Using your hands, squish the slime together to make it more solid. Form it into a ball away from the liquid and pour rest of the liquid into the sink. The slime is now ready to play with.