I love making my own natural homemade cleaners like this homemade window cleaner recipe. Making your own cleaners is so much better for your health than using the store bought stuff, which is typically full of all sorts of toxic chemicals. Even Simple Green, which sounds safe, isn't!
The great thing is that it's easy to make your own homemade cleaners with ingredients you probably already have around the house. I love making citrus infused vinegar to use as an all purpose cleaner. I also like making my own homemade soft scrub.
Experimenting with new homemade cleaner recipes is something I really enjoy. If you like making your own natural cleaners too, then give this homemade window cleaner recipe a try and let me know how it works for you.
Homemade Window Cleaner RecipePrint
Do you love homemade cleaners? This homemade window cleaner recipe uses ingredients you likely already have at your home.
- First, add all liquids to the spray bottle and shake to combine.
- Add cornstarch to the bottle and shake again.
- Add the essential oils of your choice. I like lemon or wild orange.
- Screw the spray top onto the bottle.
- Be sure to shake the bottle each time before you use your homemade window cleaner.
- You can use microfiber cloths or old newspapers to wipe down your windows with your homemade window cleaner.