I grew up eating Jello jigglers and wanted to recreate that as a healthy recipe for my kids. Fortunately, it’s super easy to make a homemade finger jello using only two simple ingredients.
Ever since I discovered how easy it is to make jello without all of the food coloring and additives, we’ve started making it quite frequently. It’s one snack that doesn’t last long in our refrigerator.
All you need to make finger jello at home is plain gelatin and juice. No need for extra sweeteners, artificial food coloring, GMO ingredients or preservatives.
I feel much better feeding my family this simple homemade finger jello recipe. It’s a tasty and easy snack idea!
Easy Homemade Finger Jello
- 4 cups your favorite juice I used apple mango strawberry juice (citrus doesn't work as well)
- ¼ cup gelatin
- Add 2 cups of apple mango strawberry Juice to a medium sized mixing bowl, then whisk in the gelatin until it's completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining 2 cups of juice to a small sauce pot and bring to a boil.
- Once it's boiling, pour it into the mixing bowl with the juice and gelatin mixture.
- Pour the jello mixture into a shallow glass dish and put the dish into the fridge.
- Allow your finger jello to sit in the refrigerator until it's set, at least 2 hours.
- Cut your Apple Mango Strawberry Finger Jello into bite-sized cubes or other cool shapes.