It’s super easy to make homemade finger jello using only two simple ingredients – juice and gelatin. Yummy and fun snack kids love!
It is so easy to make jello from scratch so it’s a snack we make frequently. It’s one thing that doesn’t ever last long in our refrigerator.
All you need to make finger jello at home is plain gelatin and juice. No need for extra sweeteners or anything else.
We used apple strawberry mango juice in this batch, but you can use any juice you like. Some other combos we enjoy are elderberry and black cherry or apple grape. Citrus juice does not work well for making jello.
Easy Homemade Finger Jello
- 4 cups your favorite juice
- ¼ cup gelatin
- Add 2 cups of juice to a medium sized mixing bowl, then whisk in the gelatin until it's completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining 2 cups of juice to a small sauce pot and bring to a boil.
- Once it’s boiling, pour it into the mixing bowl with the juice and gelatin mixture.
- Pour the jello mixture into a shallow glass dish and put the dish into the fridge.
- Allow your finger jello to sit in the refrigerator until it’s set, at least 2 hours.
- Cut your gelatin into bite-sized cubes or other cool shapes.