Learn how to make the best pine cone cheese ball recipe with bacon and fresh herbs in this easy appetizer recipe.
People are always stunned with how beautiful this cheese ball is – it can be a centerpiece on its own because it always sparks conversation!
It’s easier to make than it looks and it’s super tasty too. Even the kids enjoy dipping crackers into this festive appetizer.
Bacon & Herb Pine Cone Cheese Ball Recipe
- Add the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, chopped bacon, green onions, minced garlic, Italian Seasoning and sea salt to a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Using a fork, mix until all of the ingredients are well combined.
- Shape the mixture into a teardrop shape using your hands, then place on a plate or serving platter.
- Carefully press the almonds into the cheeseball with the points of the almonds going the same direction as the point of the cheeseball.
- Arrange crackers on the plate and sprinkle chopped green onions on the plate for garnish.