My spice mixes and seasoning blends are super popular among every who’s tried them. Get my latest spice mix recipe for Homemade Ranch Seasoning below. It has many uses!
Developing new spice mixes and seasoning blends has become a bit of a passion of mine. It started out with me wanting to be able to season our food without a ton of additives, and it turned into something I really love doing.
We use my spice mixes and seasoning blends pretty much every single day in our house since we cook nearly everything from scratch. They have been tested over and over and over again.
I am now designing all of my blends to fit into a pint-sized mason jar. It works well because I don’t have to mix up spices every time I go to cook dinner.
Some of the blends I have to mix up monthly. Others will last us for several months. And I often find the kids with their fingers in the jars sampling them.
If you want to make one simple change in your home, try your hand at making your own spice mixes!
Homemade Ranch Seasoning Blend
- Add all of the ingredients to a small mixing bowl, and stir with a spoon until all of the spices are well combined.
- Transfer the Ranch Seasoning Blend to a pint-sized mason jar and seal with a lid.
- Shake the jar before each use because it does separate as it settles.
- You can rub down your chicken with this Ranch Seasoning Blend before baking it.
- Add about 2 tablespoons of the Ranch Seasoning Blend to 16 ounces of sour cream and allow to sit for 4-6 hours for a good chip or veggie dip.
- Use 3 tablespoons of this Ranch Seasoning in place of fresh herbs and spices in my Buttermilk Ranch Dressing recipe.