Learn how to make the best copycat Cheesecake Factory Chinese Chicken Salad in this easy recipe.
One of my favorite salads at the Cheesecake Factory has always been the Chinese Chicken Salad. There’s just something so yummy and refreshing about it!
Since we don’t go out to eat often, we’ve learned to make many of our favorite copycat restaurant recipes at home. In this recipe, you’ll learn how to make the best copycat Cheesecake Factory Chinese Chicken Salad.
Now, with this recipe, you can make your own salad at home without the cost or the need to leave home! You can make substitutions with the types of lettuce you have on hand.
This recipe uses gluten free wonton strips that are made from scratch.
Copycat Cheesecake Factory Chinese Chicken Salad
Chinese Chicken Salad Ingredients
- 1 head romaine lettuce - cored and chopped
- 1 head iceberg lettuce - cored and chopped
- ½ head red cabbage - cored and thinly sliced
- ½ cup bean sprouts
- 5 green onions - chopped
- 1 rotisserie chicken - skinned and cubed
- 1 can mandarin oranges
- 1 package crispy rice noodles
- 1 package gluten free wonton strips
- 4 ounces sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- ¼ cup snow peas - sliced
- Add all dressing ingredients to a mason jar, then shake vigorously to combine. Set aside while you prepare the salad.
- Combine the lettuce, cabbage, chicken, bean sprouts, ½ of the green onions, ½ of the almonds, ½ of the sesame seeds and ½ of the wonton strips in a large salad bowl.
- Pour the dressing on top and toss until the dressing is evenly distributed. Top the salad with the remaining green onions, almonds, sesame seeds and wonton strips.
- Divide the Chinese Chicken Salad onto individual plates and garnish with mandarin oranges, snow pea slices and crispy rice noodles.