Are you looking for a Chinese Chicken Salad recipe that tastes as delicious as the one at the Cheesecake Factory? Then you’re going to love this recipe.
When I was younger, I frequently ate at the Cheesecake Factory in Las Vegas with my sister, her now-husband and friends. For some reason I always have a tendency to order salads there!
One of my favorite salads has always been the Chinese Chicken Salad. There’s just something so yummy and refreshing about it!
Chinese Chicken Salad is one of the meals that the Cheesecake Factory is known for. Now, with this recipe, you can make your own salad at home without the cost or the need to leave home!
Chinese Chicken Salad That Rivals The Cheesecake Factory
Copycat Cheesecake Factory Chinese Chicken Salad
- 1 head of organic iceberg lettuce cored and chopped
- 1 head of organic romaine lettuce cored and chopped
- ½ head of organic red cabbage cored and thinly sliced
- ½ cup of bean sprouts
- 1 small bunch of green onions chopped
- 1 rotisserie chicken skinned and cubed
- 1 bottle of Wildtree Plum dressing
- 1 can of mandarin oranges
- 1 package of crispy rice noodles
- 1 package of crispy wonton strips
- 1 small bag of slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds
- ¼ cup snow peas sliced
- Combine the lettuce, cabbage, chicken, bean sprouts, ½ of the green onions, ½ of the almonds, ½ of the sesame seeds and ½ of the crispy wonton strips in a large salad bowl.
- Pour the dressing on top and toss until the dressing is evenly distributed. Top the salad with the remaining green onions, almonds, sesame seeds and wonton strips.
- Divide the Chinese Chicken Salad onto individual plates and garnish with mandarin oranges, snow pea slices and crispy rice noodles.
Do you enjoy eating Chinese Chicken Salad?