Fizzy bath salts are so easy to make – you get the benefits of bath bombs without all the effort! This Lemon Tea Tree Eucalyptus scent is refreshing and uplifting.
There’s nothing like a long, hot bath to relax and rejuvenate in. These Lemon Tea Tree Eucalyptus Fizzy Bath Salts are absolutely amazing to soak in!
The citric acid causes an effervescent effect. The bubbling helps draw the scent of the lemon, tea tree and eucalyptus essential oils into the air – it’s a great combination.
You could use all Epsom salt and leave out the Himalayan sea salt if you don’t have it, but that’s what gives these fizzy bath salts their pretty speckled pink color.
Lemon Tea Tree Eucalyptus Fizzy Bath Salts
- 1/2 cup Epsom Salts
- 3 tablespoons Himalayan sea salt
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 2 tablespoons citric acid
- 3 drops lemon essential oil
- 4 drops eucalyptus essential oil
- 3 drops tea tree essential oil
- 1 wide mouth half pint jar
- Mixing bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Add all ingredients to a small mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Transfer to an 8-ounce mason jar for storage.
How to Gift Bath Salts
These bath salts also make a great gift, especially when you package them in cute little bath sachets! All you have to do is put about 2 tablespoons of the salts into the center of an 6”x 6” piece of tulle. Wrap and twist the tulle, then tie tightly with a ribbon!