Learn how to make DIY Snow Globe Mason Jar Toppers to personalize your homemade gift for the holidays.
I’m a huge fan of gifting homemade spice mixes and DIY beauty products like bath salts, sugar scrubs, bath bombs, shower melts and body butter in mason jars. You can add a nice label and ribbon to dress it up.
This year I decided to take it one step further and make Homemade Snow Globe Mason Jar Toppers. This craft came out so cute!
You can choose the Christmas figurines based upon who the gift is for. The sky is the limit when making your own DIY Snow Globe Mason Jar Toppers!
If you like the mason jars I used, you can find the half pint mason jars I used on Amazon. To make them, you just use the existing lid and ring and dress it up to make it extra fun! It’s a really fun and simple way to dress up handmade gifts for the holidays.
Oh, and if you’re curious what’s in those mason jars in the pictures, it’s my unique recipe for Pop Rocks Fizzing Bath Salts!
How to Make Snow Globe Mason Jar Toppers
- Mason jar lids with rings
- Clear plastic ornaments with 2 halves
- Small Christmas figurines
- Fake snow
- Hot glue gun and hot glue sticks
- Start by making sure that your figurines are not too tall for the plastic globe. Once you're sure they'll fit, glue your Christmas figurines to the mason jar lid and half of a clear plastic ornament to the top of the mason jar ring.
- Add your fake snow to the plastic globe. You can insert the lid into it before you glue it to make sure you’re happy with the amount of snow.
- Once you’re happy with the amount of snow, glue the lid into the ring.
- Use as a mason jar topper for your holiday gifts!