Jump to Directions
This DIY Apple Cider Vinegar Face Toner is not only affordable, but has great benefits for your skin’s appearance too.
When it comes to skin, the benefits of apple cider vinegar are impressive. It can help to break down excess oils and even skin tone. It can also help to maintain clear skin.
I also included melaleuca essential oil (also known as tea tree oil) for its ability to soothe skin and combat blemishes. I also added peppermint essential oil because I like how invigorating it feels on a freshly cleaned face.
One of my favorite things about using this DIY apple cider vinegar toner is that it’s so much more affordable than buying a pre-made toner. I always have these ingredients and supplies on hand, so it’s almost free to make!
How to Make Apple Cider Vinegar Face Toner
Learn how to make an all natural face toner with apple cider vinegar, distilled water and essential oils in this easy DIY beauty recipe.Print (no photos)
Makes: 2 ounces
- 3 ounces distilled water
- 1 ounces apple cider vinegar
- 5-10 drops tea tree essential oil
- 5-10 drops peppermint essential oil
- Glass spray bottle
- Add all of the ingredients to your spray bottle.
- Replace the lid, then shake to combine.
How to Use ACV Face Toner
- Shake before each use.
- Lightly spray your apple cider vinegar toner evenly across your face after cleansing (try my DIY Honey Tea Face Wash). Be sure to close your eyes when you spray.
- Apply your moisturizer (try my DIY Face Cream).