If you’ve been searching for the perfect tahini salad dressing recipe, you’ve come to the right place! Ours has the perfect amount of tang, and is dairy, gluten and egg free.
Ever since the weather warmed up, I have been eating a lot of salads. I have spent more time than I’d like scouring the salad dressing section at the local grocery store to find a dressing that is gluten free, dairy free and not full of a bunch of genetically modified oils and junk ingredients.
So, I have decided to start making my own salad dressings. I make a mean ranch dressing, but sometimes I like to switch it up, so I’ve been experimenting with some new recipes.
I’ve gotten tons of great feedback about this Tangy Tahini Salad Dressing recipe. It’s delicious over many types of salads and it’s really easy to make.
How to Make Tangy Tahini Salad Dressing
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- ½ cup filtered water
- ½ cup tahini
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 4 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley I used curly, but flat leaved should work fine
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil or your favorite oil
- Storage bottle
- Put all ingredients, excluding oil, in your food processor or blender.
- Puree until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Drizzle in olive oil and continue mixing.
- When everything is well blended, serve over your favorite salad.