Do you want to relax in a tub of homemade lavender bath salts? Learn how to make the best DIY lavender bath salts recipe.
I have never felt so stressed as I have since becoming a mom. I love my kids so incredibly much that I tend to worry about them all the time!
So many moms can relate to that feeling, I know. That’s why it’s so important for us all to indulge in a little me time.
Here are some of my favorite DIY lavender beauty products:
- Lavender Sugar Scrub Cubes
- Lavender Bath Bombs
- Calendula Lavender Salve
- Sandalwood Lavender Bath Sachets
- Lavender Chamomile Goat Milk Soap
- Dry Skin Balm with Lavender
Today, I want to add a recipe for Relaxing Lavender Bath Salts to that list. The ingredients will relax your whole body while detoxing through your skin as well.
Relaxing in a hot tub filled with lavender bath salts while reading a book is one of my favorite ways to unwind. Give it a try and let me know how you enjoyed it!
How to Make Relaxing Lavender Bath Salts
Ingredients and Supplies
- 1 cup Epsom salts
- 1/2 cup coarse sea salt
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/4 cup dried lavender buds
- 5-6 drops Vitamin E oil
- 10-12 drops lavender essential oil
- Add the Epson salt, sea salt, baking soda and lavender buds to a medium mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Drizzle the Vitamin E oil and lavender essential oil on top and stir to distribute the oils.
- Transfer to an airtight glass container and store up to 6 months in a cool and dry place.
How to Use
- Pour 1/4 cup of the lavender bath salts into the stream of bath water to allow the lavender aroma to be released by the steam.
- Soak for at least 15 minutes. The lavender is calming, relaxing and soothes sore muscles.
How often do you get to soak in lavender bath salts?
Pin these lavender bath salts to your DIY Beauty board!