Last Updated on
Do you want to relax in a tub of homemade lavender bath salts? Learn how to make the best DIY lavender bath salts recipe.
I have never felt so stressed as I have since becoming a mom. I love my kids so incredibly much that I tend to worry about them all the time!
So many moms can relate to that feeling, I know. That’s why it’s so important for us all to indulge in a little me time.
Here are some of my favorite DIY lavender beauty products:
- Lavender Sugar Scrub Cubes
- Lavender Bath Bombs
- Calendula Lavender Salve
- Sandalwood Lavender Bath Sachets
- Lavender Chamomile Goat Milk Soap
- Dry Skin Balm with Lavender
Today, I want to add a recipe for Relaxing Lavender Bath Salts to that list. The ingredients will relax your whole body while detoxing through your skin as well.
Relaxing in a hot tub filled with lavender bath salts while reading a book is one of my favorite ways to unwind. Give it a try and let me know how you enjoyed it!
How to Make Relaxing Lavender Bath Salts
Ingredients and Supplies
- 1 cup Epsom salts
- 1/2 cup coarse sea salt
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/4 cup dried lavender buds
- 5-6 drops Vitamin E oil
- 10-12 drops lavender essential oil
- Add the Epson salt, sea salt, baking soda and lavender buds to a medium mixing bowl and whisk to combine.
- Drizzle the Vitamin E oil and lavender essential oil on top and stir to distribute the oils.
- Transfer to an airtight glass container and store up to 6 months in a cool and dry place.
How to Use
- Pour 1/4 cup of the lavender bath salts into the stream of bath water to allow the lavender aroma to be released by the steam.
- Soak for at least 15 minutes. The lavender is calming, relaxing and soothes sore muscles.