Do you like homemade cleaning products? Our DIY Kitchen Degreaser uses all natural ingredients for a sparkling clean stove!
There's nothing worse than trying to clean a greasy stove that your natural cleaner just won't cut through. Have you ever had that happen?
You spray your lovely natural cleaner on your stove or counter. And, instead of wiping up nicely, the grease spreads around. It's enough to drive even the most committed green living convert back to those toxic cleaners we want to avoid.
Fortunately, you just need the right combination of natural ingredients for most messes. Today we're sharing a recipe for a Natural Kitchen & Stove Degreaser.
It uses all natural ingredients, and it's effective for cleaning up greasy stoves and counters. You can use it as an all purpose cleaner.
Natural Homemade Kitchen & Stove Degreaser Recipe
Ingredients and Supplies
- 1 glass spray bottle
- 2 cups distilled water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (pulp strained)
- ½ teaspoon Castile soap
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 10 drops lemon essential oil
- Pour 1 cup distilled water into a small mixing bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, Castile soap and baking soda to the mixing bowl and whisk until well combined, being careful not to whip up the soap too much.
- Add the lemon essential oil and stir to combine.
- Transfer your lemon degreaser to the clean spray bottle using a funnel.
- You'll notice that some baking soda has settled in the bottom of your mixing bowl. Pour the second cup of water into the bowl and stir to help get the remaining baking soda out of the bowl.
- Immediately pour the water baking soda mixture into your spray bottle through the funnel.
- Secure the lid on the bottle of your Lemon Degreaser.
- Print a free label and attach to your glass spray bottle.
- Shake before using.
- Spray on your desired surface (NEVER wood!), then wipe clean with a damp cloth.
It's so easy to make this simple stove degreaser. Your kitchen will sparkle naturally if you use this and our other natural cleaning recipes.
What's your favorite way to use this Natural Kitchen & Stove Degreaser in your home?
Pin this post to your DIY Cleaners or Essential Oils Boards!