Last Updated on
Are you looking for the best gluten free donuts recipe? These Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Gluten Free Donuts are deliciously baked, for a healthier choice!
I used to love going to pick up a dozen donuts for a special weekend treat before I had to start a gluten free diet. Once I stopped being able to indulge myself, it wasn’t fun to go anymore!
Now that my older daughter Zoë is also gluten free, we’re been coming up with some fun new gluten free recipes. That girl loves to bake every bit as much as I did as a child!
Since I’ve been craving donuts and I know that we all love fall flavors like pumpkin and cinnamon, we decided to make some Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Gluten Free Donuts. Baked in the oven rather than fried, of course!
They came out tasting so great that I just had to share the recipe. If you make your own Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Gluten Free Donuts, be sure to come back and let us know how you liked them!
Gluten Free Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Donuts
- Donut pan
- Gallon sized ziploc bag
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F and gather your ingredients
- Add all donut ingredients (excluding topping ingredients) in a medium sized mixing bowl. Mix until well combined, then transfer the batter into a gallon size ziplock bag. Snip off one corner of the bag, and pipe the donut batter into the donut pan – filling each cavity approximately 2/3 full.
- Bake your donuts for 14-17 minutes or until they are springy to the touch.
- While donuts are baking, prepare the topping. Melt the butter in a bowl that's large enough for dipping the donuts. In a separate bowl or plate, combine the cinnamon and sugar.
- Once the donuts are still hot, dip into the butter and then coat with the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Donuts are best served fresh, but are still quite enjoyable for 1-2 days if kept in an airtight container.