Jump to Recipe
This Blueberry Almond Baked Oatmeal Muffins is the best grab and go breakfast recipe for busy families.
Breakfast gives your body the fuel you need to get through your day and keep up with your kids. I love make-ahead breakfasts that I can grab and go in this morning like these Blueberry Baked Oatmeal Muffins.
If I have to cook something in the morning, then I’m less likely to eat. I think that’s a pretty common problem with moms.
If you have the same problem, try this recipe for Blueberry Almond Baked Oatmeal Muffins. They are super yummy and full of nutritious ingredients too.
You can use quick oats, rolled oats or steel cut oats for different textures. They’re only sweetened with honey, so you can feel comfortable giving them to your kids too.
And if you’d prefer a basic muffin recipe, try my Gluten Free Blueberry Muffin recipe or my Gluten Free Apple Muffins recipe.
Blueberry Almond Baked Oatmeal Muffins
- 3 eggs
- 1 ¼ cups whole milk
- ½ cup raw honey
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup coconut oil - melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon powder
- 3 cups gluten free quick oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 6 ounces blueberries
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- Mixing bowl
- Muffin pan
- Paper muffin liners
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line your muffin pans with unbleached muffin liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, honey, applesauce, coconut oil and vanilla until everything is well combined.
- Add the sea salt, cinnamon and baking powder and whisk until well combined.
- Whisk in the quick oats until well combined.
- Gently fold in the blueberries and sliced almonds. The mixture will be runny.
- Fill the muffin pan with your blueberry almond oats mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until set and cooked through.
- Allow your Blueberry Almond Baked Oatmeal Muffins to cool slightly before eating.